Thursday, April 17, 2008

Kiss Day - Kiss Cards

Kiss Day is coming very close. Its on April 28. But unlike very year, I am quite sad about Kiss Day this year. The reason being my soulmate , Ron, would be out of station to celebrate his mom's birthday. And I am going to miss him like crazy. Right now, I am feeling both romantic and mad at the same time. Romantic , because Kiss Day is near, and Mad at Ron, because he will not be beside me on April 28. I know its not his fault, in a way. So that thought makes me cool down. Anyway I found few really kool Kiss cards or Kiss day cards through which to send kisses to my love. He can at least, get a feel of Kissing through the kiss cards. These are really amazing. Send this free Kiss cards to your love interest and see him or her loving it.





Send this Free Kiss ecard!
Click For More Free Kiss Comments

Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...



kiss day, national kissing day,kiss ecards,kiss ecard,kiss card,love cards



Send This Free Kiss ecard
More Free Kiss ecard Comments

Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...

Labels:

 
posted by Jenni at 11:55 PM, | Bookmark This Post:
                           

2 Comments: